Find Your Course Materials
Browse our new catalog to discover all of your course materials in one place! We'll show you prices and purchase options as well.Go
Kishwaukee College Bookstore online is your place for Kishwaukee College textbooks, gear and supplies. Buy used and new textbooks, find Kishwaukee College gear, and purchase gifts - ALL ONLINE!
We may still be waiting on some instructor adoptions so you may have to look later within the month for your course(s). Any online order that is placed while the College is closed will not be fully processed until the Bookstore is open.PLEASE NOTE: **Account Number listed at checkout will be your 7 digit student ID number .
|Financial Aid Money Availablilty||Last day to use in the Bookstore||Date of Disbursement - Contact FinAid@kish.edu to clarify|
|Scholarship||April 30, 2021||N/A|
|Pell||February 19, 2021||February 25, 2021|
|Loan||January 20, 2021||January 21, 2021 &/or March 21, 2021|
When you select Textbooks > Buy/Rent and put in your information you will be directed to our Price Comparison Tool. A few general reminders about price comparison tool usage:Before you start, please consider the following:
- By buying from The Campus Store, you get the right book, instant pick-up, and easy returns.
- Watch out for international and instructor editions from Amazon and Half! These editions are not legal for resale and not eligible for buyback at the end of the term.
- For your convenience, online prices include estimated shipping costs.
- The Campus Store is providing this information as a service to our customers. However, we cannot and will not be held responsible for any customer service, return, or refund issues related to any online merchant other than ourselves. Please be extra aware of who you are purchasing your textbooks from.
Check out our Virtual BuyBack under the Textbook Tab --- Sell Textbooks.
- Do not sell back your RENTAL textbooks. If you have rented from the Kishwaukee College Bookstore it will have a white sticker by the ISBN number on the textbook that states "RENTAL DO NOT REMOVE" with a barcode on it.
- If you have any rentals from the Bookstore - please click HERE to schedule a time to drop off if you can not make our open hours of operation.
- Have other materials that needs to be returned to the college? Please check with the specific department for drop off at this time.
All hours are subject to change. Please check back frequently for the most current postings.
REGULAR BOOKSTORE HOURS
- *Please note the changes of operation dates & hours below*
- January 11-14, 2021 8:30am - 4:00pm
|Monday - Thursday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||Closed - Available by e-mail|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
Your Kishwaukee College Bookstore Staff will be working remotely from home on Fridays to make sure your online experience is as seemless as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com. We are here to make sure you are successful!
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday until further notice
- January 18, 2021