Find Your Course Materials
Browse our new catalog to discover all of your course materials in one place! We'll show you prices and purchase options as well.Go
Kishwaukee College Bookstore online is your place for Kishwaukee College textbooks, gear and supplies. Buy used and new textbooks, find Kishwaukee College gear, and purchase gifts - ALL ONLINE!
FALL 2021 LOAN RETURNS
Friday, December 17, 2021 will be the last day to return your loaned textbooks to the Bookstore.
Please return your loan by one of the following ways:
Dropping them in our outside mailbox under the flag pole at door #6 (only books please)
Returning directly to the Bookstore during their open hours
Mailing them to Kishwaukee College Bookstore 21193 Malta Road Malta, IL 60150
Please visit https://kish.edu/student-services/bookstore/material-pick-up.php if you need assistance with returns.
Required course textbooks and digital material for Spring 2022 credit courses at Kishwaukee College will be provided to students FREE through the College’s Textbook Loan Program. Due to the ongoing financial challenges students are facing brought on by COVID-19, Kish will be providing textbook and digital materials at no charge to students enrolled in credit classes for Spring.
Click on link below
for any inquiries about calculator loans and more!
- Select your textbooks for Kishwaukee College Spring course from 'Textbooks' in header
- Select TEXTBOOK LOAN from payment section and enter student 7-digit ID#
- Textbooks will be available to ship to students free of charge or pick up beginning Monday, January 3, 2022
- If student is not enrolled and TEXTBOOK LOAN was selected, Bookstore team will follow up with student on order
PLEASE NOTE: Any online order that is placed while College is closed will not be fully processed until the Bookstore is open and operational.
All hours are subject to change. Please check back frequently for the most current postings.
|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
- November 25-26, 2021
- Decemebr 24, 2021 - January 3, 2022